[frgeek-michiana] Re: Bidding process

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 08:19:43 -0400

To clarify this...

  Before I bring it in, it needs to be d-ban'd ie erase the hard drive....

As for the problem with it, if I end up keeping it, I'll open it up and search for a cause, if I lose the bid, then someone can have at it...

  Like I said, as long as you do not move it, it runs great!

  Goose

Phil Goldbach wrote:
Do you mean D-Banned or Deman in regards to the laptop? If it's to be headed to the scrap heap, then I would like the hard drive from it. Unless the hard drive is the issue. It could be something with the board, too. Never really know for sure, so I doubt a D-Ban will help, but never know.

Phil Goldbach