[frgeek-michiana] Re: Bidding process

  • From: Phil Goldbach <shadowvar8541@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 00:53:25 -0700 (PDT)

Do you mean D-Banned or Deman in regards to the laptop? If it's to be headed to
the scrap heap, then I would like the hard drive from it. Unless the hard drive
is the issue. It could be something with the board, too. Never really know for
sure, so I doubt a D-Ban will help, but never know.

Phil Goldbach

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."