[frgeek-michiana] Re: Bidding process

  • From: Rick Tribble <rtribble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 23:14:29 -0400

I will take it if nobody wants it.

On Jun 11, 2009, at 22:45, chuq jackels <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

well with it having audio issues I would say that would not be a great thing to keep around, if we ever do need to video something I have a vhs-c camcorder that can be used.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Kevin Yendes <kevin.yendes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: maybe we should keep the video recorder for the company ie Free Geek just incase we need it.

Kevin

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1) Gateway Laptop
  IUSB recycle event
  1.5g Pentium-M processor
  512MB ram
  80g HD.

  To be D-banned soon

  *** Has issues ***

If you >>>> DO NOT <<<< move it EVER, it works just fine, as soon as you move it, it crashes.
  Knowing Gateway history, it's not worth fighting with.

Being we got it from the IUSB recycling event, it's up for bid. If no one wants it, I can use it for one of my ATCS project sites. Once setup, the computers never move anyhow.

2) Sony CCD-TR91 Video Camcorder
  IUSB Recycle event
  Has Battery / power adapter

  ***Has Issues***

There is an slight audio failure on the Right channel. I've not had a change to diagnose WHERE the audio problem is.
  Left channel audio ok
  Right channel audio is there not noticeably less audible.
     1) Failure of recording drum?
     2) Headphone plug problem?
     3) Bad Mic?

Appears to work fine otherwise, Battery lasts for an hour. Recharges in est 2 hours. Does need a good cleaning job! Personally, I would like to keep this one. However, in the interest of fairness, it must be put into the bid process first.

  LMK,

  Goose

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain.