[Fundraisers Forum] percentages as salary

  • From: soosim <ajdraiman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 14:31:57 +0300

this is so wrong on so many levels. there is not a single professional
organization in the world of fundraising that allows for it. it is immoral,
unethical, and probably not-halachic.

anyone want to discuss it? oy.

--
arnie draiman
050-515-6776

RANKED #1 ON GOOGLE:  Arnie's Tzedakah Adventures
http://www.draimanconsulting.com/draiman_tzedakah_adventures.html

Member, GuideStar's User Advisory Panel
http://www.guidestar.org/rxg/about-us/user-advisory-panel.aspx

Are you giving your money away properly? Be careful:
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-EdContributors/Article.aspx?id=295713