[freeroleplay] New FRPGC Blog

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FRPGC <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:31:32 +0000

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you know that I've just started publishing a
new FRPGC blog that will include thoughts and essays on RPG issues from
the perspective of free content RPG. My first essay is on GNS and Ron
Edwards' essay 'System Does Matter'. You can read it here:

http://www.freeroleplay.org/blog.php

If anyone is interested in contributing to the blog, please let me know.

I will be removing the forums from the FRPGC through lack of use and
concentrating on moving all FRPGC/FRINGE discussion to this mailing
list.

Regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell