[freeroleplay] Re: New FRPGC Blog

  • From: "Samuel Penn" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:14:30 -0000 (GMT)

Ricardo Gladwell said:
> As an aside, see how the peolpe at The Forge received Mirima Tyalie.
> Actually, on a second reading this isn't as harsh as I first thought.
>
> http://www.indie-rpgs.com/viewtopic.php?t=5788&highlight=mirima

Doesn't seem particularly harsh to me. The question about 'Why?',
which seems the harshest point, is perfectly valid. There's a
reason one of Yags' meanings is "Yet Another Game System".

Everything we do is re-inventing the wheel. d20 has the advantage
that it gives us only one bad set of rules to wade through (though
lots of times), rather than a countless number.

I don't expect anyone else to start using Yags. It's for my use,
as a scratch for my own particular itch.

Why?
Why not?

--
Be seeing you,