[freeroleplay] Re: New FRPGC Blog

  • From: Samuel Penn <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:23:32 +0000

On Saturday 15 November 2003 15:31, Ricardo Gladwell wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just a quick note to let you know that I've just started publishing a
> new FRPGC blog that will include thoughts and essays on RPG issues from
> the perspective of free content RPG. My first essay is on GNS and Ron
> Edwards' essay 'System Does Matter'. You can read it here:
>
> http://www.freeroleplay.org/blog.php

I think I agree with your thoughts on this. However, having followed
the links back to the original forum, and the discussion there about
the subject, I found the whole experience quite scary. There's several
thousand posts from people having a deep psycological discussion about the
different types of roleplaying, whilst taking themselves seriously.

Quite scary... :-)

--
Sam.                                         http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/