[freelists-users] Re: rejected 552 content error

  • From: jemart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:54:33 GMT

A misconfiguration of the charset only leads to strange characters appearing in
the screen. Like the 'ç' (ceddil) ou the new Euro sign (?). Some of you will not
see the euro sign in parentesis, but the ones using charset iso-8859-15 will
see it.
I don't think either that it would lead to a rejected message...