[freelists-users] rejected 552 content error

  • From: Richard <tryzno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:07:23 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi Folks -

 We're having postings rejected from a regular AOL
 subscriber, with an error # 552.  After some dili-
 gent poking around I'm thinking this is an incom-
 patible `content-type' or character set:

 Does anyone know?  Has this come up before, and
 are there instructions for various common browser
 types (including AO*) to get more compatible with
 FreeLists?  Also, if I'm right here, isn't this (&
 shouldn't this) all go UNICODE in the near future?

 Any insights appreciated.  Thanks for listening.
 Richard