[freelists-users] Re: Modpost

  • From: Mark Brandt <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:22:42 -0500

Hi Christy,
        I just went thru this myself and found that netscape mail works good if
you set the message wrapping to the maximum in your preferences menu.
Before you forward and modify the modpost, go to the preference menu
under edit. Turn incoming wrap off and set outgoing wrap to the max. I
usually just change it to 1172. The modposts go thru fine then. After
you send the modpost, change it back. It really is the outgoing wrap
that effects the headers and screws it up and you can change the
settings after you get the email. Just do it before forwarding the
modpost and it will work fine.

Hope this helps.

Mark