[freelists-users] Is anyone able to get to the freelists' site?

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:40:55 -0500

Hi gang.  I seem to be receiving my lists' mail, but I am unable to get to
my lists' freelist homepages or the main freelist homepage.  Is anyone else
having this problem?

I'm hoping this will get thru to you since, as I said, I do appear to be
getting mail, just can't get to any freelists pages and I need to....I have
a few services who send me subscribers for my newsletter and I need to
subscribe these people...so I just want to know it there is a problem at
freelists or if it's on my end.

Thanks.

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers