[freelists-users] Bounces from unsubscribed addresses

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Freelists Userst <freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 19:36:05 +1200

One of my list members changed her email address months ago. I deleted
her old address which was:
lpfingsten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(no longer operational). Nevertheless there are bounces reported for
this address several times a week from current list traffic. Other list
members also report multiple postings. Have we got a ghost list sending
out to old addresses or something?

What gives?
--
Regards, John Durham <mailto:modec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >