[freelists-users] problems with user sending unwarranted mail

  • From: Stephen Clower <supersteve03@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 12:49:30 -0500

Hi folks. I've got someone sending junk mail to my freelists mailing list
address, and I'm getting the messages about twice a day now. This person,
thankfully, is not subscribed and is not causing problems on the list
itself, but I'm getting the mail regardless because I am the list
moderator. I have told this person to stop sending these emails, but to no
avail. Any suggestions? IS there a way I can block this person or even turn
off the system that sends me messages from users not subscribed?
Thanks,
Steve

---