[freelists-users] Re: Alphabetical order of e-mail names?

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:16:41 -0500

> weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> > Hope you like it. :)
>
> Beautiful..  exaxtly how I like it..    Same patch wont work for the
> list of lists on the admin menu will it?

I tried bending it to work, and really, it shouldn't be all that
complicated, but my lack of C guruness shined through. :)

A new version of Listar should be out soon (under a new name to avoid
trademark disputes), so I'm sure things like this will be incorporated.

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA