[freelists-users] Updating webpages

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 03:13:55 -0500

For those of you itching to upload your webpage again: webpages can now be
restored and updated using the Administrator Login.  (I just finished the
code about 5 minutes ago though, so if anything appears odd, please let me
know.)

If you uploaded images previously, you can retrieve them here if you don't
have them saved elsewhere: //www.freelists.org/images/lists/
However, as stated before, all HTML was lost with the database.

An annoucement will be coming for freelists-news as soon as the
applications are finished, and everything will be "released" under a new
(as yet undecided) name.  Lots of new features are planned which should
increase usability quite a bit.  If there are any requests or suggestions
for the apps, please let me know so I can try to get them in.

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA