[freelists-users] Re: Aloha

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 18:02:16 -0500

> 2. Would it be possible to add a PayPal/Amazon/whatever
> "Donate Now" button to the FreeLists site?

I suppose, although Paypal charges per-transaction middle-man fees, so it
probably won't have anything to do with them (perhaps directly from a
credit card, though.)

> 3. MailandFiles does not accept international orders at
> present - is there any way to change this situation?

I'll actually be adding that functionality this evening, if all goes well.

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
# MailandFiles.com: Your mail, your files: http://www.mailandfiles.com