[freelists-users] Aloha

  • From: "TinyApps.Org" <miles@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:11:28 -1000

Aloha, John. As always, many thanks for a great service.

> MailandFiles.com accounts aren't selling very well.  It's a great service
> offered at a great price.  We need your support -- please tell your
> friends, subscribers, neighbors and help us get the word out.  FreeLists'
> survival may sometime depend on MailandFiles.com's profitability.

A few suggestions:

1. I will be adding a blurb to every ezine about FreeLists
and MailandFiles from now on. How about making a page
on FreeLists along the lines of "help get the word out",
which would include blurbs, "Powered By" icons, etc?

2. Would it be possible to add a PayPal/Amazon/whatever
"Donate Now" button to the FreeLists site?

3. MailandFiles does not accept international orders at
present - is there any way to change this situation?

Yours Sincerely,

Miles Wolbe
http://tinyapps.org/