Re: [ZossPens] info please on Parker 1920's "Big Red" Senior Lucky Curve (non Duofold)

  • From: Max Braude <skybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:57:25 +1100

David,
I haven't seen a "DQ" style in red.
Nor have I seen a plastic red without the Duofold imprint.
Lots of early greens, but no reds.
Let's see a pic or rubbing of the imprint please.

> isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> Anyone have info on the non-Duofold "Big Red" Parker Lucky Curve Senior
> (1920's single band, orange celluloid).
>
> I'm well familiar with the plethora of rubber Duofold-style (or should
> we say Duofold is styled on the simple Lucky Curve, which did precede
> it) pens, such as the 25 (which is about DF size) as well as many larger
> and smaller models.
>
> Less familiar with the orange plastic Lucky Curve non-Duofold, looking
> to be mid 1920's or so, given single cap-band.
>
> Info appreciated.
>
> -david

Keep the Blue Flag flying high

Max Braude
skybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.