RE: [ZossPens] Passing of Dennis Bowden - Parkville Pen

  • From: "Taubman, Aaron M Civ USAF AFSPC 30 SCS/SCOROP" <Aaron.Taubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:02:20 -0800

My goodness I am in complete shock!!!  He was a wealth of bexley
information besides Howard himself.  I had many online conversations
with him and he was very courteous and kind individual that would spend
time out of his day to answer my questions.  He will be missed not only
by me but by the pen community as a whole.  We have lost a great friend
and a trusting partner.  If you believe in a heaven, and I do, we will
all meet again and we will all have our stories to tell and it will be
one big pen show that will never end.  My condolences to his wife,
family and close relatives, may they find peace.  Ill miss you Dennis
and my pen cap is off to you, Take care on your journey.

Aaron Taubman