We're Moved - sort of

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:10:59 EDT

This is just a quick note to let you know we're  now in Tucson (OK you
naysayers, take it back!). We're still unpacking the  truck, consolidating
further
for a trip to the swap meet, and getting settled.  Having a broadband wireless
network is so much faster than that satellite  internet system we had. I can
now hardly take breaths between the loading of  pages rather than sit and count
like I did before. Sure, it was better at 700  kbps than our 56k land line,
but when you're in the several mbps range, now  that's the way to do it.

I brought my pens in the car, and they're fine.  All the stuff is fine. We
have three heavy items left to move, including my  wife's upright piano. That
will be done tonight and then it's all about getting  unburied and getting to
where we're not asking anymore "Honey, have you seen my  whats-it?"

Now to just complete getting settled, check in with the doc  here in Tucson,
and get back in the saddle with some part time teaching in a few
weeks.........maybe.

I'm NOT actively doing any trading, etc, etc. Not  sure when I'll be in that
mode again but I will be checking the  boards.

Thanks to those who wished us well. We're very well, just  tired.

Best and blessings!
Jim

deal here.
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.