Re: Off Topic...But.....

  • From: "James Partridge" <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 18:40:09 -0400

If you find one, let me know - I'm not a watch guy, but am looking seriously
at becoming one :-)

Also, since you mentioned A.T. Cross, can I take a moment to let you all
know that I me today with the A.T. Cross rep. and have just signed on to
become a Cross dealer.  So - if you're interested in a pen by Cross (or any
other of their items, like, say, a watch), lemme know.  I'm placing my first
order with them this week.

James Partridge
The Pear Tree Pen Company
www.PearTreePens.com