RE: Housing Crash. Wallstreet meltdown. Reprise of last year's thread...

  • From: "Max Braude" <skybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 08:15:32 +1000

David,

I am for it simply for what it will do for the rest of the world.

America sneezes and the rest of us catch cold.

Your crisis has caused us so much trouble over here and we are hardly
involved save for a few investments.

But the effect across the board is very scary.

So - you caused you fix!

Keep the Blue Flag Flying High

Max Braude

skybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx