Re: Fountain Pens mentioned ...

  • From: "Bill" <wfburns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:02:11 +0000 GMT

Roger,
Are you a Ham?

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:38:41
To:fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fountain Pens mentioned ...

On 27 Feb 2006 at 8:35, Meisenzahl, Christopher1 wrote, at least in part:

> Why I Enjoy Morse Code <http://www.eham.net/articles/13202>
> eHam.net - UK
> ... So, if you find yourself tired of talking and typing, then tune
> on down to the bottom of the band. Get out the notepad and fountain
> pen. ... http://www.eham.net/articles/13202

There's usually a ham or two in any group, it seems, Chris.

W3BFM here since 1952. Inactive for some years now, though. Never
particularly enjoyed CW, having learned it as a necessary requirement for
the license in my day, but in spite of rarely using it, it's like
swimming...you
never forget it. I suspect that if tested, I could still copy close to 20 WPM.

--
Roger Beamon
Southern Arizona  USA
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.