FS - Sheaffer 3-25 Ringtop, Orange Red (Coral)

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 09:49:44 -0500

Photo:  http://www.parkvillepen.com/images/consign/cc325large.jpg

On consignment, a Sheaffer 3-25 Ringtop in the harder to find Orange/Red Radite
that I believe Sheaffer called Coral. Correct 3-25 EF-Fine nib. Cap band is not
brassed and the pen is very good with the exception noted below.

The owner is taking a big hit on this. Purchased from Richard Binder for $150.
Later the cap lib was damaged and has been repaired. I couldn't get a good photo
but the repair is not all that noticeable.

Still a nice example of a not all that common Sheaffer. $100 including US
shipping. PayPal and checks accepted.

Thanks,

Dennis Bowden
Parkville Pen
dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.