Re: Don't know whether anyone

  • From: ETM <ETMaddox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roger Beamon <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 08:30:47 -0400

I'm with you on telling those in the way of this
storm that we are thinking about them. I
understand from a friend in Louisville that they
have expected some evacuees there. I don't know if
we are anticipating any in the DC-Metro area. We
did receive Katrina people and I would expect
Gustav will also send some to us.

Elaine

To obtain a man's opinion of you, make him
mad. --Oliver Wendell Holmes

Hello Roger

On Sunday, August 31, 2008, you wrote

> on this list is in hurricane Gustov or tropical
> storm Hanna's path or have family and friends
> that are...good luck to you all! Our thoughts are with you.

> --
> Roger

> Sorry, I think it's spelled Gustuv. Difficult
> to claim that as a typo, even.  :-)

> Roger (again)

> This is getting ridiculous. Just saw it spelled
> "Gustav" on TV. Thre strikes and I'm out!  ;-)

> Roger (for the 3rd and last time.

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.