Bexley Giants

  • From: Jim Sanders <poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 14:52:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi Folks,

While were thinking about our dear friend Dennis Bowden, I neglected to post a
sales ad here on Zoss last Thursday.

I'll make this brief (and all God's people said "Amen brother"). You can check
FPN or Pentrace for photos or I'd be happy to email you photos if you like.

Blessings
Jim

I have three Bexley Giants (early 1990's or so) that have no boxes or
paperwork. They appear to be authentic Bexley Giants, although two of the pens,
the lime green and amber/bronze pens, are not initial productions runs and are
thus very scarce. Most collectors have noted they've not seen these patterns
before.

The amber and lime pens have the typical huge #12 14k gold nibs in a fine
point. They have some flex.
The white Giant has a smaller nib, also a fine, could be a Minka nib.

The owner is looking for cash, cash/trade, trades, etc.

If you're up for trades, I'm working on several right now with other folks, but
feel free to jump on board.
The owner prefers celluloid, Italian pens with NO C/C fillers. Having the boxes
etc. is not important, user pens are fine (within reason of course).

For cash out, we're asking $925 each for the amber or lime green and $625 for
the white giant.

Cheers
Jim