Re: [foxboro] iccdrvrtsk upload error

  • From: steve.shimp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:02:49 -0500

I am simply feeding "upload" to the iccdrvr.tsk, not "upload all".

Could the upload be failing because there is a change occurring - say t=
o a
string variable - during the upload?

Steve Shimp
Maintenance & Systems Engineer
ExxonMobil Paulsboro Lube Plant
phone: 856.224.5059      cell: 609.820.8501      fax: 856.224.5030
email:  steve.shimp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/07/2006 10:20:32 AM:

> Sascha Wildner wrote:
> > steve.shimp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> >>I am getting the following error when trying to automate a CP uploa=
with