Re: [foxboro] iccdrvrtsk upload error

  • From: steve.shimp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 06:59:42 -0500

Exactly, Ken.  When I was testing my setup, I would experience failures on
random CPs.  But, if I manually went into ICC to complete the steps, they
finished without error.  Very strange.  I'm still wondering if this has
something to do with running an upload while things are actively changing
in the CP?

Steve Shimp
Maintenance & Systems Engineer
ExxonMobil Paulsboro Lube Plant
phone: 856.224.5059      cell: 609.820.8501      fax: 856.224.5030
email:  steve.shimp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

             "Parisi,
             Kenneth"
             <kenneth.paris                                             To
             i@xxxxxxxxxxxx           foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             .com>                                                      cc
             Sent by:
             foxboro-bounce                                        Subject
             @freelists.org           Re: [foxboro] iccdrvrtsk upload
                                      error

             03/08/06 09:02
             PM

             Please respond
             foxboro@freeli
                sts.org

Steve

If you use the ICC does it complete without Problems ? I have seen this
before in the ICC but I need to go into my memory banks for review.

Ken Parisi
1090 King Georges Post Road
Edison NJ 08837
Tel 732 661 4017