Re: [foxboro] [foxboro]How to find license (number of points) for Legacy Historian

  • From: <richard.harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:01:00 +0100

You can also more the file /etc/histsize

Regards
      Richard
Richard Harris,=20
Systems Engineer
* Dow Corning Ltd
      Cardiff Road, Barry, South Wales   CF63 2YL
*  Voice:     +44 (0)1446 723873             =20
*    Fax:      +44 (0)1446 700874                    =20
*   E-Mail:   richard.harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx