[foxboro] Foxboro HHT50

  • From: <tommcd6217@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 05:27:14 -0500 (CDT)

We have recently purchased 2 HHT50's for use with our Foxcom and Rosemont
transmitters.  We seem to have problem communicating with both so far kinda
iffy. We run about 800 Foxboro transmitters and 300 Rosemonts.  Field
communication seems to be iffy and shop use is somewhat more reliable.  I've
read the PACTware manual and have not figured out how to import a file database
of our transmitter/configurations. Has anyone tried to do this or am I looking
at lot of typing/time?  Any help/shortcuts/explanations would be greatly
appreciated as we are starting to deplete our original old, patched,
non-repairable, simple HHT's

Tom McDonald
Valero Inc.
Power Control Technician