Re: [foxboro] foxboro Digest V8 #28

  • From: "Pulas, Philip" <ppulas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:23:15 -0800

The QF is available after signing into the Invensys GPS site
(support.ips.invensys.com).  Once you sign in, hover over the Support
tab and open "Foxboro | Quick Fixes".  Then select version 8.2 XP and
click Submit.  It is QF1009256.  I think I previously sent out a message
with a different QF # listed, which was incorrect.

Thanks,
Philip Pulas
Tesoro Corp.
Golden Eagle Refinery