[foxboro] Early Arrivals to the Hilton

  • From: "Scott, Joe" <JScott2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:25:37 -0600

Hello everyone,
FYI

If you are planning on arriving early for our SEUG meeting or planning
on staying an extra day. I have talked with the manager, and the Hilton
will give you the SEUG discount for your entire reservations. If you
have any problems go ahead and make your reservation and send me an
email, and I'll call and confirm that you will get the discount thru the
manager for our group. As of 1-30-08 we have 30 rooms available.

Thanks,

Joe Scott

Office 1-256-721-4190

Cell    1-256-679-0715