[foxboro] Spare Parts

  • From: "Ron Schafer" <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:57:56 -0500

Hello All,
 I have just completed an upgrade and have some equipment for sale. This
equipment is mostly I/A Series equipment. I have itemized them and can
have them packaged for shipping. If you would be interested you can
contact me at the address below. If you want to make offers on parts
and/or lot purchase you can send them directly to me.
Offers will be accepted at the email below until Feb 11, 2008.

Item#

Quanity

Descrp

Part#

Rev

Notes

1

3

WP30

P0960GC

3

6

CP30A

P0960AW

OS

4

6

CP30A

P0960AW

OT

5

6

CP30A

P0960AW

OH

6

3

AP20

P0400VT

OP

7

1

CP10

P0400VP

ON

8

1

CP10

P0400VP

OS

(NIB)

9

1

NBI

P0400CG

OJ

10

1

NBI

P0400CG

OL

11

1

GCIO

P0904BP

OF

12

1

GCIO

P0904BP

13

1

GCIO

P0904BP

14

1

MB+ INT

P0960MA

OB

15

2

MB+ INT

P0960MA

OB

(NIB)

16

1

DNBI

P0970BC

OD

17

1

80 MEG DISK

P0400QJ

18

2

80 MEG DISK

P0911RT

19

4

120 MEG HD

P0911ML

20

1

MONITOR

P0922LC

21

1

GCIO

P00911VW

22

6

DNBT

P0971WV

23

3

DNBT

P0971WV

24

20

FBM 08

P0692BV

VARIOUS

25

1

8 GIG HARD DRIVE  (SUN)

P0914GE

OB

26

1

4.3 GIG HARD DRIVE (SUN)

P0914GE

OA

27

1

5 GIG TAPE DRIVE (SUN)

P0971DV

OA

28

2

CISCO 1600 SERIES ROUTERS

1601-R/1603-R

W/4 MEG FLASH CARDS

29

2

AW51B (SUN BOX)

P62400162261

JF

P0971TZ UPGRADE KITS

30

2

MODBUS BRIDGE MUX

BM85-C002

31

1

ANNUNCIATOR KEYBOARD

P0903CW

32

1

ANNUNCIATOR KEYBOARD

P0903CW

0B

(nib)=new in box

Ronald G. Schafer

Distrubuted Controls System Administrator

White Birch Paper

Bear Island L.L.C. Division
10026 Old Ridge Rd.
Ashland Va. 23005