Re: [foxboro] everyone ok?

  • From: "Landry, Scott" <scott.landry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 10:45:05 -0400

Hello,

 I used to live one block off the beach in Long Beach, Mississippi. The
 police won't let residents in there yet but I'm pretty sure my house is
 now just a concrete slab. On the bright side none of my family or friends
 was injured or killed so that is  very important to us. I will be joining
 in the relief effort soon to help get the plants in Mississippi, Alabama
 and possibly Louisiana back up and running so people can get back to work.

 Best Regards,

Scott L. Landry

Senior Service Engineer
Contract Site Manager