Re: [foxboro] Windows Server 2K3 script problems **REDUX**

  • From: "Hyde, James" <James.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:34:59 +0200

Sorry, the bottom half didn't format correctly.

#!/bin/sh
/opt/fox/bin/tools/omset -b T 20_DEAERATOR:RO_LADDER.IFL_19
sleep 5
/opt/fox/bin/tools/omset -b F 20_DEAERATOR:RO_LADDER.IFL_19

I use the Windows scheduler as well to run a command file like so:
Your_file.cmd

call %NCDIR%\bin\ncenv.cmd
d:
cd D:\opt\scripts
%NCDIR%\mksnt\sh.exe Your_file.sh
Exit

Your_file.sh could be something like this:  Your_file.sh

#!/bin/sh
/opt/fox/bin/tools/omset -b T 20_DEAERATOR:RO_LADDER.IFL_19
sleep 5
/opt/fox/bin/tools/omset -b F 20_DEAERATOR:RO_LADDER.IFL_19

-James