Re: [foxboro] What's the latest FBM224 firmware?

  • From: Corey R Clingo <corey.clingo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 08:44:45 -0500

OK, thanks. But I have one question: isn't the firmware mostly independent
of the I/A release? I for one would like to get all of mine at the same
(latest) firmware, QF or no, because at the least this situation does make
things rather confusing when you MEP one :)

Corey

From:
"Boulay, Russ" <Russ.Boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
10/05/2011 09:43 PM
Re: [foxboro] What's the latest FBM224 firmware?
Sent by:
foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1.16 delivered with V8.5
1.16 delivered with V8.4.4
1.15 delivered with V8.4.3

Just enhancements.....so no QF in between formal releases.