Re: [foxboro] Virus protection

  • From: "Schwarz, Bob" <Bob.Schwarz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:12:46 -0400

Jack and list,

There are McAfee documents with the latest of B0700DQ (8.7), B0700DB (8.5) that
describe how to setup performance of the McAfee software as well as what is
requried of the end user of the McAfee software. Each PC ships with a 1 year
license.

All users of the Virus Scan software should be familure with the proper manual
that describes the setup and how to enable excludes and CPU usage on scans.