Re: [foxboro] Upcoming device integrators

  • From: "Goldie, Shaun S" <Shaun.Goldie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 07:42:32 +1200

Alex
when you introduce a V8 host and ATS stations to a 6.x node or nodes
will you have to carry out a system wide reboot
example
existing 6.5.2 system requiring expansion
add a V8 host ATS, CP270, FDSI
leaving the existing node hosted by the 6.5.2AW
will the 6.x stations communicate with the new 8.x stations before they
are rebooted
Shaun

PS I am a FV user and DST is a pain our best work around is a script
that kills the frozen FV's, the default will come back by itsself the
operators manually restore the others