Re: [foxboro] Start specific foxview instance

  • From: "Badura, Tom" <tbadura@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:30:22 -0500

Jorge,
It is possible to dedicate a specific Display Manager (Foxview) to a
specific Workstation or Remote Client in the dmcfg file.  If you are
always on the same remote client this may work for you.

#
NAME    AW9101  DM9101  WPRC01  K19_RemOper
NAME    AW9101  DM9102  WPRC02  K18_RemOper
NAME    AW9101  DM9103  WPRC03  K8_RemOper
NAME    WP9201  DM0101  -       -
NAME    WP9202  DM0201  -       -
NAME    WP9203  DM0301  -       -

In this case we have 3 DMs (DM9101,02,03) on our AW9101 each dedicated
to a different Remote Client (WPRC01,02,03)

Tom Badura
Plastics Engineering Company
tbadura@xxxxxxxxxx