[foxboro] Start specific foxview instance

  • From: Jorge JS <jorge_js@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:15:19 +0000

I'm testing some scripts in a p92 (foxview 8.4.1 via remote desktop) to bakcup
inventory/accums/levels data and sometimes other users start session into the
server at the same time so it takes me out while running mi report with
screenshots (and so those screenshots are no longer useful)... i have had that
problem using the 1 and 2 instances of foxview... is there any way to start a
specific instance of foxview from the command line? lets say i want to start
the AWDM05 instance instead of AWDM01 (wich everybody uses)...

Thanks in advance...

Jorge Jimenez
Resirene Tlaxcala