Re: [foxboro] Software Install workaround?

  • From: Jeremy Milum <jmilum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Corey R Clingo <clingoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:10:26 -0500

On 10/27/05, stan <stanb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 01:10:00PM -0500, Corey R Clingo wrote:
>> I keep my QFs in a text file so I know
> > what I put on, since that function in the installer is no longer accura=
te.

> I had not heard that.
>
> Can you elaborate? We depend on teh QF history being accurate, here.

he means it is not accurate if you install the QF manually, i.e. not
through the installer. Although you could also manually add the QF to
the list to make the history be accurate after a manual install

--
Patron saints in general are broadband connections to the Almighty
- Michelle Delio, Wired News