Re: [foxboro] Safety systems

  • From: <tom.vandewater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:47:18 -0500

Thanks Alex and Mark.  I would have been very surprised if you had said
it WAS TUV/SIL rated.  It takes a lot of time and money to get that done
and the A2 system, as I understand it is the lower priced spread.  I
doubt it would still be low priced if you met all of the TUV/SIL
requirements:)
Tom VandeWater