Re: [foxboro] Saab tank gauging interface

  • From: "Landry, Dwayne" <rdlandry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:24:12 -0500

I'm not sure if the 230 modbus driver is similar to the 232 AB =
EtherNet/IP driver as the ECB201 is concerned. They are both FDSI type =
interfaces so I thought I'd chime in.
We had the exact same symptoms and the resolution was to increase the =
timeout in the DVOPTS parameter of our ECB201. For our application this =
is done by adding +TO=3D20 which increased the timeout to 2 seconds.

Dwayne Landry
PPG Industries Inc.