Re: [foxboro] Response to Cassandra never make it....

  • From: Sascha Wildner <swildner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:09:17 +0100

duc.do@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> In general, the foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx list is set up so that a "Reply"
> would send your reply back to the list address. At worst, a
> "Reply-to-All" would accomplish the same thing, albeit with the original
> poster (the one you reply to) getting two copies, one directly addressed
> to him/her, one delivered via the list.

Duc,

for me, "Reply-to-All" only gives a "To: foxboro@..." but no Cc: to the
original poster. This is different in all other mailing lists I'm
subscribed to. Not sure, but I guess this has something to do with
Reply-To being set. This header is not set in other mailing lists (at
least not those I'm subscribed to).

I'm using Thunderbird 1.0.2, don't know if the behaviour is different
for other mail clients.

Cheers,

--
Sascha Wildner