Re: [foxboro] Remote Access with GoGlobal

  • From: "Troy L Brazell" <tlbrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:14:53 -0600

Alex,
Know nothing about GoGlobal, but can it not be setup like Exceed?
With Exceed we comment out the line enable omsets for all environments
except those that have full access to the system.
This is just for my info as we plan to stay with Exceed.
Thanks
Troy

A lack of planning and communication on your
part does not constitute an emergency on my part!

Troy L.Brazell
Duke Energy Field Services
Automation CCST
Mid Continent
Borger, Texas
tlbrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell     806-898-4340
Office 806-275-5274

                    "Johnson, Alex

                    (Foxboro)"               To:     foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    <ajohnson@Foxboro.       cc:

                    com>                     Subject:     Re: [foxboro] Remote
Access with GoGlobal
                    Sent by:

                    foxboro-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    10/29/2002 02:50

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    foxboro

The DM/FV can be configured to be view only in the dmcfg file
(/usr/fox/customer/hi/dmcfg). There are instructions in the same directory.

I'm not aware of anyway to change the GG telnet to be view only (pretty
useless telnet if it was view no type).

Invensys
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77063
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/Archestra.html
<http://www.invensys.com/divisions/Archestra.html> .