Re: [foxboro] Peer to Peer connection good but not updating

  • From: Maks Wilde <makswilde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 08:46:18 -0400

Dear list,
Here's the final solution to my problem:

Because it wasn't possible to identify with full certainty which peer to
peer connections were frozen, the solution had to be a all-or-nothing
approach.
Rebooting the CP would fix the problem but that is taboo with a running
plant. Doing an Online Image Update with warm start (olug) rebuilt the OM
tables and fixed all my frozen p2p.

If you ever need to do an olug, please read the manual as it may not be as
bump-less as you expect, depending on your configuration.

Thanks again for all the suggestions,

Maks Wilde

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 5:40 AM, McQuaid, Paul <
paul.mcquaid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FoxRay? FoxRay...... ? Ohhhh you mean "System Auditor" :-)
Best Regards

Paul McQuaid

From: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx