Re: [foxboro] Monitor Resolution

  • From: "Sweetman, Ian F" <ian.sweetman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 05:48:31 +0800

Do you know what the screen res of the WP30 was ?
We recently upgraded a bunch of WP51's and simply set the screen res of
the new boxes to 1152x900 to match the old boxes and everything looks
fine.
Is a bit of a waste of the power of the new box but keeps everyone happy
till we rebuild graphics to suit the hi res capabilities of the new box.

Ian Sweetman
BP Bulwer Island Refinery