Re: [foxboro] Monitor Resolution

  • From: Corey R Clingo <corey.clingo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:01:54 -0600

Our old WP30s were 640x480 if I recall correctly.  We upgraded them with
some castoff WP51Ds that run at 1280x1024 and at full screen, the DM font
is smaller, but not appreciably so, on the 51Ds.  No one complained (about
font size) so we did not need to make any changes.  If you run the DM as a
window, then yes, it's quite a bit smaller.

Corey

"BrianLong" <blong@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/09/2009 01:14 PM
Please respond to
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Foxboro" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[foxboro] Monitor Resolution

We have replaced WP30 monitors with WP51F's, the operators are complaing
that the fonts are much smaller on the new, (which they are).  Has anyone
taken the time ti find a comparable resolution / font size to address this
issue?  There are a number of resolutions to choose from and I'm just not
wanting to go through the trail and error process.

Thanks,
Brian Long
Arkansas Kraft