Re: [foxboro] MG30 P/N P0960HA requierd

  • From: "Bob Adams" <adam8516@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:54:49 -0500

Kashif,
Attached is inventory list and information with pictures.  Please note that
Buy-it-Now price is provided for potential buyers who need a small number of
modules urgently.  If you have interest in any of the modules and want to
make an offer to purchase at a lower price be advised that I will submit all
offers to the sellers.  I will get back to you right away.  They will accept
your offer or advise that they will hold your offer to see if they get a
higher bid latter.   Remember that the modules are guaranteed to operate
when you receive them.  If you have interest in the Rittal enclosures or
workstation furniture let me know and I will send you that information as
well.  The enclosures are located at another site.

Thanks  for your interest.

Bob Adams
Cell:  864-367-2827
Email: adam8516@xxxxxxxxxxxxx