Re: [foxboro] MG30 P/N P0960HA requierd

  • From: "Bob Adams" <adam8516@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 22:18:10 -0500

Kashif,

I am an ex Invensys employee who at one time was South East US Service
Manager.  I currently represent a couple of I/A users in the SE who have
curtailed the operation of their I/A Systems and are attempting to dispose
of the systems.  I have checked the inventory lists and unfortunately do not
currently have the gateways that you inquired about.  The sites have a
number of CP30A's, AW51E's, FBM's and Misc Node bus interface modules.  I
can provide detail lists and additional information to anyone who is
interested.  There is also Rittal enclosures and workstation furniture
available.  The sites were in operation until September of 2007 and will
warranty the modules to be operational when they are received.  Pricing is
based on market demand and I can assure you that there are some real
bargains available.

Concerning your current need, I am familiar with the PLC Center
(plccenter.com) and Process and Machinery Controls (pmcx.com).  I'm sure
there are other sources but I am not aware of specific ones.   I do not have
first hand experience with these sites and am not endorsing then but am
simply providing the information as a possible option for you to consider.

I regret that I cannot offer you the modules you need at this time but
please keep me in mind for your future needs.

Bob Adams
Cell:  864-367-2827
Email: adam8516@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web www.maaservices.com